T.O.P. (Touristic Nodal Point)
Each nodal point is the start of several activities .
We are part of the Achterhoek ‚Nodal-Point-Biking-Circuit’ and we are known as Bikers-Nodal Point #21.
With the aid of maps or the computer individual routes can be figured out
Until recent, the following biking circuits have been arrow-marked::
- The 'Heurne' circuit: 42 or 51km (26 or 32 miles)
- A local circuit: 20km (13 miles)
- The 'Pares' circuit: 35km (22 miles)
Some of the 'described-only' circuits are:
- The 'Churches-lane' circuit: 31km (19 miles)
- The 'Lakes-path' circuit: 20 or 36km (13 or 23 miles)
- The 'Farmhouses-Terraces' biking circuit 40km (26 miles)
Walking circuits can be chosen from 4 to 18km (4, 6, 11 and 18km – 2.5, 4, 7 and 11 miles). These circuits are marked with blue arrows. Some of the route descriptions are available at our farm house.
Our farm house will provide you with the balls as well as will give you the documnt describing the circuit to be followed.
Please call for information or to make a reservation.